Friday, June 17, 2011

Slight Correction from Martin Institute Presentation

So I can’t believe I forgot to mention Geogebra in my sessions at the Martin Institute Summer Conference!  I had inadvertently hyperlinked the address incorrectly, so as I was working my way through my list, the site did not show up.

If you have never checked out Geogebra, I encourage you to do so.  First of all, it is OPEN SOURCE SOFTWARE!  That is very impressive to me.  Secondly, it can be a great tool for you to use in your classroom. 

Here is how Geogebra describes itself:

“GeoGebra is free and multi-platform dynamic mathematics software for all levels of education that joins geometry, algebra, tables, graphing, statistics and calculus in one easy-to-use package.”

I have now corrected the link in the original Martin Institute post.  Go check out Geogebra!

No comments:

Post a Comment